At 360Rize, we work to make sure you have the best product possible. To do that, we have to create firmware updates for your 360Penguin. You can get them here.
We want you to have the best control to make the best 360 video and images possible.
Our newest firmware update does some pretty cool things.
- Black and White photos – In a previous firmware update, we gave you the ability to shoot your images in black and white. Now that inner Diane Arbus can come out as you capture all of the action all around you in an artistic mode.
- Improved ISO and EV settings – We have fine-tuned the EV and ISO settings for you as well. Want to have control over the speed of the sensor and the lens? It’s in your hands now with this joint firmware and app update.
- The video has a lot of color points when recording at night – Want to shoot in low light? The 360Penguin will do that now! We have cleaned up the fireflies that like to invade lowlight content so often to give you an even better view for those evening shots under the streetlights or twilight shots where the sun has just dipped under the horizon.
- Anti-shake – we are working on perfecting anti-shake technology for images and video stabilization. We have a bit of that mixed into the new update but, it is still a work in progress.
- Better Stitch line blend – Since our camera blends together the two images onboard, our goal is to make the place they come together, the stitch, as unnoticeable as possible. This new firmware blends that line even better than previous versions.
We are constantly striving to make the 360Penguin the best possible camera for your 360 content production.