On occasion, your camera will need to have firmware updates (learn how to do it here). Those updates are easy to do and help to keep your 360Penguin camera at the top of its game. We also work to keep the software on your phone going at optimal performance.
You may not notice it, but subtle changes behind the scenes are done to make sure your functionality is the best it possibly can be. We want your experience with the 360Penguin, both camera and app, to be easy and flawless.
On occasion, it is a good idea to reset the app. The process is quick and easy and helps keep everything working well.
Here’s how you do it
- Connect your phone and your camera through the Wi-Fi Direct connection.
- Go to the “Settings” screen.
- Scroll down.
- The last selection in the “Other Settings” section will be ‘Reset.”
- Tap the arrow to the right.
- A window will pop up asking if you are sure you want to reset the camera. Tap OK.
- A window will appear that says “Resetting.”
- Once that process is complete you will be returned to the preview mode for your camera.
Keep in mind, no firmware will be removed or deleted from your camera during the reset of the device.