Sharing is easy
Now that you’ve recorded and reviewed your images and video, you’re ready to share it with the world, and we don’t blame you! We want to see it!
One of the best places to show off your production is Facebook.
You’ve known for a while that this is a great place to share images with everyone, now it is a great place to share everything all around you.
We know you want your friends to see what you’re doing. It’s natural to share on your page, but there are so many other places that can add not only to fun of 360 creation but to the inspiration of being with other 360 creators.
How to post:
On a computer
- Simply create a post, just as you would with anything else.
- Type your text.
- Before you hit “Share” on the bottom, hit that “Photo/Video” tab and start your creation uploading.
- It may take a few minutes. 360 files can be large.
- When you do hit share, Facebook will process your video within its own system. This can also take a bit. Don’t worry. When it is done, everyone will be able to see your 360 production in all its glory.
On your Phone
The process is very similar
- Type your text.
- Tap the Photo/Video icon. This will take you to your media roll.
- Tap the content you want to share.
- When you have it all selected, tap Done.
- Allow your phone time to process and post the content.
Where to post
Your Page: Like we said, these are your friends, your people. Your tribe. They want to see what is going on around you, and you want to show them. So, here are other places you may want to think about once you have that video all perfect and ready to share.
360Penguin Page: We have a growing community of content producers that love the 360 format. Creators are from all over the globe and love to see what others are doing. You may not be shooting some cinematic blockbuster in 360 but the community doesn’t care. We like to see what’s going on with other producers as well.
360Penguin Users and Fans Page: This is a community built just for those that are using our 360Penguin to produce content. Upload yours. Check out the videos that others have done. Use it to be inspired and to find new ways to show off those great things in your life.
Facebook 360: Facebook wants people to create more 360 content as well. Their page is made to act as a global inspiration and place to post not just video but images and artistic creations. It is also a place to keep up with news on the 360 front so creators are in-the-know on how to make their work stand out and how to improve their process for better looking content.
There are many smaller pages out there to share 360 content and to develop your work, if you are looking at the medium as more of an artform. 360 is the kind of thing where development and experimentation will lead to content growth.
Do you have a favorite place to post or just to view 360 content? Let us know! Share your shots and videos on our Facebook page and let us know where you like to share your 360 content.
Looking for some advanced options? We will be covering that in Part 2!