Introduction to our Online Training
So, you have ordered your penguin and it has arrived on your doorstep. You’re ready to shoot 360 content. You want to bring your friends and family into each and every event that makes your life what it is.
What’s that? You’ve never shot 360 content and have no clue what any of it is all about?
We’ve created a page on our website to help you navigate the things that may be new or seem difficult to you.
Head over to our 360Penguin Training page and check it out!
This site is built to give you the ability to see how to use your 360Penguin to the highest of its abilities. All our sections have video that walk you through the process step-by-step.
Here is a list of training areas we are covering.
- How to do firmware updates – Keep your 360Penguin up to date and operating at the best possible level
- Unboxing the camera – What you can expect when that 360Penguin arrives
- Connecting your phone – Connect the 360Penguin to your phone to use the free app
- Shooting your first video and sharing it – What you need to know when you are shooting your first time, and how to share it to social media
- Do’s and Don’ts of 360 content – The media has some particular rules that you need to know to create great images and video
- Live Streaming – Learn how to live stream that event so no one misses it! It is really easy and fun.
- Nadir – Make your contnt look perfect with a bottom sticker. we call those the nadir.
Soon, training content will be a part of the app for your phone. You’ll have all the answers to your questions right at your fingertips as you shoot! We want you to create the best possible content to share with everyone, even livestream for the world to see. All you need is a bit of 360Penguin training!
You can count on 360Rize to continually work on making the 360Penguin the best consumer-level 360 camera on the market.
Here’s just a taste of what you can expect
We break it down for you, step by step.