Timecode Systems and 360Rize have developed a fantastic 360 Video solution using shared technology, to make it simple for VR producers to efficiently create video from multiple GoPro™ Hero4 cameras with timecode synchronization.
For a limited time, Timecode Systems will offer their SyncBac VR Bundle at 10% off!
The SynBac VR bundle is a complete 360 VR workflow solution, and it includes, our 360Rize SyncBac rig, SyncBac PRO camera holder, and a :pulse mini base station.
This new technology uses a frame-accurate timecode to create a timecode MP4 file at the source. This streamlines the post-production work and saves 360 video producers in time and resources as they put their projects together.
The SyncBac Pro system also significantly extends the battery life of the GoPro™ Hero 4 series camera and allows for remote control and monitor of all of the cameras in the rig from a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Easy clip-in assembly into SyncBac™ holder
- Automatic Timecode Sync with GoPro™ Hero4 series cameras
- Multi-camera control option when using :pulse to connect to BLINK Hub Dashboard
- Monitor and control cameras from smartphone, tablet, or computer and streamline production workflow ·
- Mount cameras in a patented 360 Plug-n-Play™ orientation to facilitate capturing 360 x 180-degree videos and photos*
- Hinged camera arms allow for simple camera installation and removal on set ·
- Compatible with GoPro™ Hero4 series cameras ·
- Holder features 3/8″ threaded mounting point
- Full access to HDMI and USB ports for optional external power and live streaming solutions ·
- High-strength polycarbonate camera holder assemblies offer strength and durability ·
- All-purpose model for indoor and outdoor filming.