VRLA Summer Expo 2016
This past Friday and Saturday, August 5th and 6th, the annual VRLA Summer Expo played host at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Downtown Los Angeles. VRLA is the biggest VR convention in the world, bringing in over 6000 attendees in this most recent expo.
Visitors were surrounded by the latest and greatest in HMD tech, mounting solutions, 4D experiences and a sea of VR influencers and fans from around the globe .
Our team was there to present our 360 Plug-n-Play™ line and talk about our upcoming work with Blackmagic Design and Yi Technology.
VRLA Show Specials
We’re offering VRLA Show specials for the month of August with our partners from G-Technology:
360RIZE Show Specials
The 3DPro is a 2-in-1 (12 or 14-camera) interchangeable stereoscopic 360 video rig. Its modular design allows users to alternate between a 14-camera solution for filming full 360×180 degree stereoscopic 360 videos and a 12-camera solution for filming footage with stereoscopic depth on the horizon and clean monoscopic footage on the top and bottom of the 360 sphere.
Use code: G-TECH-VRLA-1
· Solid entry level drive for VR content creators
· SSD like speeds, in an aluminum desktop body (up to 480 Mb/s)
G-Drive ev Raw SSD
Buy a G-Drive ev SSD and get a free ATC Case
· Fast, mobile, and ready for content
· Easily store, shuttle, and edit your projects
· Make it even more rugged, water-resistant, and dustproof with a free ATC USB Case ($50 value)
Use code: G-TECH-VRLA-2
· Solid desk top RAID for VR content creators
G-Speed Shuttle XL + Shuttle XL ev
Free Pelican Case with purchase of any Shuttle XL or Shuttle XL ev
· Say hello to your new best friend. Store, edit, and archive all of your projects on G-Tech’s highest performing RAID
· Supports complex video workflows, including 8 and 16k production (speeds will vary depending on format)
· XL ev supports Evolution series workflows (ev Raw, ev Raw SSD, ev 220, and Red Mini-mag Reader)
· 8-bays of Enterprise Class drives; speeds up to 1250 mbp/s
Use code: G-TECH-VRLA-3
· Your ingest, copy, and shuttle hub
360RIZE held an official Rebrand Launch Party after the first night of VRLA. Guests were treated to an open bar with hors d’oeuvres, VIPs were treated to swag bags and attendees were dancing the night away to sounds by Stephanie Loayza and Sophia Lin
A special thank you to all of our sponsors who made all of this possible! Sponsors included: G-Technology, Radeon, Blend Media, Pufferfish, Upload VR, Polk Audio, Unofficial Cardboard, Bud Light and VRLA.
Check out our recap in the photos below, and stay tuned for more updates from the 360RIZE Team:
For more information on our rebrand, click here.