TRADE UP FOR THE 360RIZE® UPGRADE FOR VR EDUCATION PROGRAM AND RECEIVE 50% OFF ANY OF 360RIZE PRODUCTS*
360Rize® is proud to announce the Trade up for the 360Rize® Upgrade for VR Education Program. VR and 360 Video its the perfect candidate for educational purposes. Educators are able to dive into amazing adventures from all walks of life without ever visiting the site but yet deliver stunning views. Virtual Reality Content creators are passionate about sharing created content to expose to the world the value of images and video that immerse the viewer.
360Rize is passionate about education and training and believe getting these tools into the school systems is the next step to allowing students to see a whole new range of industrial verticals. So we are asking our customers to help us support this effort for schools universities all over the world.
IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING 360RIZE CUSTOMER, CAN YOU HELP US SUPPORT THIS AMAZING STEP INTO VR FOR EDUCATION PROGRAM?
360Rize® will donate in your name your re-purposed Trade UP 3D Printed rig to a list of registered colleges and/or universities. And for your donation, 360Rize® will then send you a gift certificate value of 50% off any of our 360Rize 360 Plug-n-Play 360 video gear of your choice through shop.360Rize.com (see exclusions below).
Steps for upgrading your 3D printed gear to the new aluminum and injection mold system.
- APPLICATION FOR VR TRADE IN PROGRAM
- Trade in one or all your 3D printed rigs for a newer version at 50% off.
- Once application is completed you need to create an account if you don’t already have one in order to receive an RMA number.
- Ship back your old 3D printed gear to 360Rize and send us your tracking number.
- Based upon your upgrade form, 360Rize will prepare your new gear for shipment upon your returned rig.
- Select a school where you want your old rig to go to. (If your school is not there, not a problem get them to sign up)
- Free ground shipping of your new 360Rize 360 Plug-n-Play gear
Steps for adding your school to the program
- APPLICATION TO ENTER YOUR SCHOOL OR UNIVERSITY
- Click here to submit your school to the VR upgrade education program
- 360Rize will contract the school to establish a VR program
- Submit your gear to the school and help VR grow
For example: If you send in your 3D Printed Pro6, we will donate that rig to the school and/or university and we will send you a 50% off voucher on ANY of our 360 Plug-n-Play video gear of your choice. Trade In a 3D printed Pro6 and get back a Pro6, Pro7, Pro10, 3DPro or even a Pro24. Its a great chance to upgrade to any model and size and we are excited to help both you the school’s move forward in VR. The only exception to the program is the underwater gear and third party accessories are not included.
We know our content producers value VR education and this program together with our producers will create an invaluable experience. Our goal at 360Rize® is to introduce and educate students of all ages by donating the older gear to the schools at no cost so they can create high quality Photo and 360video content.
Virtual Reality education be applied to so many different industry verticals?
What is the Future of 360 Video, VR, AR and MR?
360 Video is growing at an extremely fast rate! VR hardware and software companies are expanding at an incredible rate. VR (Virtual Reality), AR (Augmented Reality), MR (Mixed Reality) have all begun opened up so many minds in trying to solve this new paradigm of filming everything all around you. Its no longer the camera mans view but a fully immersed view of mixed reality of being but in the safely of your own home, desk or favorite gaming chair.
What can students learn from creating 360 Video or 360 Image content?
VR Creation works with creativity, production, editing, graphics arts, filming, digital camera modes and techniques, team cooperation, project management, problem solving, organization of content, location and set design, directing, software applications and more.
*Exclusions include Underwater Gear, 360Abyss, SeaDak and Third Party Accessories.