Who is 360RIZE?
Founded in 2012 by Michael Kintner an inventor, engineer and entrepreneur, 360RIZE is a 360 video and videography company creating 360 video holders using a wide range of camera arrays arranged into multiple spherical array configurations. Our business goal and model is all around education and training in helping 360 photographers and videographers in the world of panoramic and multi-array technology. Since opening our store in June 2013, we have sold over 10,000 holders in more than 80 different countries. Our technology was created from the need to create light weight, portable 360 video and photo solutions.
Click here to see how 360 video works using our patented 360RIZE video/photo gear, here to see how we create the 360 video content, and here to see the different 360 video projects created by 360Heros and our clients all over the world.
Who are we looking for?
If you like technology , photography, and videography, then get ready to take an amazing technological ride with one of the fastest growing high-tech companies in Western New York. You will be part of a team that can take you all over the world, either remotely or physically, giving you the chance to experience working with creative minds and meeting creative people from around the globe. This is your opportunity to interact, grow, and be trained by the best in the industry, and to experience how we push technology to its limits in discovering new techniques, skills, software, and hardware along the way.
If you want to jump start your school career with some of the world’s most innovative video technology and production services, then this is the place for you. 360RIZE is looking to add a number of student interns to our growing team. Currently, we are offering multiple internships focusing on different facets of our operation that include videography, marketing, visual effects and web development. To view and apply for these internship opportunities, feel free to visit the 360Heros Internship page.
Currently, 360RIZE is looking to add team members in a variety of professional positions across a broad range of specialties. If you have an interest in a full-time position, feel free to review the opportunities listed below.
Job Positions Available
Website Development and eCommerce Support
- HTML, PHP, MYSQL, WordPress, and JAVA. 3-5 years experience and work samples (portfolio/ website examples) required.
Video Production (360 video and video editing)
- Professional video experience including camera operation (DSLR, GoPros, Canon/ Panasonic broadcast cameras), lighting, location sound recording and post-production (Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro). 5 years of experience and a demo reel/ website required.
- Desired: strong background in graphics (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects).
Visual Effects Modeler
- Adobe After Effects, Blender, 3D Modeling, Fusion 360 Animator, 3-5 years and a portfolio or work samples required.
- Desired: video productions skills (on location or studio).
iOS and Android Mobile Development
- iOS and Android app development experience with a specialty in video players. 3-5 years experience.
- C++, QT, with an understanding of ffMpeg and Libav. Understanding of image processing, JAVA, and PHP. Working knowledge with 3-5 years of experience.