The 360Helios is a professional system for filming 360 video content. The 360Helios 6 mounts up to 6 Blackmagic Design Micro Cinema or Micro Studio 4K cameras in a configuration designed for capturing fully spherical cinematic quality immersive content.
These holders allow users to alternate between landscape and portrait orientations for each camera and offer the flexibility to change the number of cameras mounted in the array and to attach 3rd party accessories such as mounting solutions, lighting, monitors, etc.
360Helios 456 System Features
- Fully spherical 360 video output
- Compatible with Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera 2Ks and Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4Ks
13 Stops Wide Dynamic Range
Super 16mm Sensor
- Patented 360 Plug-n-Play design can be configured to position 4, 5 or 6 cameras
- All cameras on system controlled by 360Helios Bulletboard
- Perfectly frame-synced genlock control
- Turn up to 8 cameras on/off simultaneously
- 360RIZE 4/3 lens
- 45%- 65% frame overlap between each camera in the configuration
- 4K (4,000 x 2,000 pixel) final 360 video output resolution when configured with Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera 2Ks
- 8K (8,000 x 4,000 pixel) final 360 video output resolution when configured with Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4Ks